09 December 2008

My December

I'm losing the drive to blog lately, I'm too preoccupied with gaming, my FYP and my ever so needed sleep. But since it's December already, I better get cracking. I don't know the reason why but whenever December comes, you get this intense feeling of serenity lingering all around.


Maybe it's because it's the school holiday period? The month of Christmas?

Who knows, it has always been that way for me at the very least. You just feel all warm, snugly and indefinitely lazy. But overall, you get it's very quiet but surprisingly at ease (not eerily quiet like a horror movie). My family's going for a short day holiday with the rest of my relatives to Genting soon but I'm the only one staying in Singapore, because I simply dread traveling abroad for multiple reasons I don't wish to talk about. So it's pretty much gonna be peaceful, literally.

In Singapore, we don't have Winter, it's just Summer all year round. I'll probably think of some way to recreate a snugly atmosphere, ha.

No comments: