18 February 2010

Things I Do

I seem to be on a roll call of doing something silly at least once a year in addition to my forgetfulness syndromes. I dropped by Facebook to actually clear the dust around, replying and posting on people's boards. Curious, I decided to actually try to "add friend" of a certain someone whom I heard so much of.

Then suddenly, the request was accepted at god speed. But unfortunately, so did a phone call.

My friend questioned me if I even know who that person is, and said I shocked him by adding him as a friend out of the blue. Mega oops, I ran off to the delete function, but alas, I actually have no idea how to delete a contact off Facebook.

Google helped and everything was resolved. The amusing 10 second moments of my life caused by an odd decision process.

No comments: