07 October 2010

Falling Hope

Hope is a form of pacifier, and yet also a reality check for most of us. We wish it isn't so, but the outcome may go against what we hoped very hard for.

I sternly regretted my actions, but yet I have no idea right now where does those feelings of his stand on. Hate? Love? Neutrality? I don't understand, I'm too afraid to ask and I just don't want to keep waiting. His schedule is packed for the whole month, meeting up just isn't possible yet. As advanced as technology goes, you can never package sincerity and stream them in one piece to the other party on the other side of the screen.

Technology however, is useful for keeping tabs. His facebook/twitter/msn have both implanted messages of falling in love, but on who this message is directed at, I have no idea. Which brings us back to the starting point of hoping.

I never asked for much in this life because I'm kinda content and comfortable with my life. But I hope he chose who I think he did. And I will affirm with myself never to commit the same mistake twice, ever.

No comments: