13 December 2010

This is it...

I let out a small listless breath, and then I made a resolve. This time I'm not going to back off nor turn back. It has to be done.

I finally did it, I blocked him and dropped him off my Facebook contacts. At the rate things were going, it's just deadlocked or degenerating into an uncontrollable mess. I popped into Friendster for some nostalgia visiting, and I saw the comments he left from back then...

And as opposed to today, in 2010...

One liners, serious/hostile and vague sentences. What has he turned into? I don't know this person anymore. There is a big fat world of difference between being ignorant, subtle or just being plain rude. From the looks of it, it seems he could fit all three categories. I think it's more than I can handle, I've seen your true colours.

It might be fear, unacceptability, the lack of empathy...but still, this isn't the way to do things.

Have a nice life, because right now, you have already been ejected out of mine. (RIP 2006-2010)

1 comment:

G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.