15 October 2008

Court Hearing

Thanks for the concern of an individual, but I don't really care if I get zero views here, this blog is for me and me alone. And of course, if you're interested to read just well...read.

Life is hectic for me, the rework of my FYP especially is a big fat load on my thin weak shoulders. Today was the dateline submission, and I think I lost a few years off my life trying to rush and submit it along with chaos on the way. It will be a miracle if I can even borderline pass this FYP because...

1) I have no idea what I'm doing
2) My supposedly 4 man team is now reduced to 2
3) If I thought I was bad, the other remaining member's worst, he's not good at database let alone talk about programming
4) I outsourced, from a friend and my previous semester's FYP
5) My court hearing is next Wednesday
6) I have to wear that dorky outfit (also known as formal/office wear) again
7) One of the trials of the hearing will include an edit-code-on-the-spot segment

Someone as weaksauce in programming like me getting through all this and can still pass? It'll take a miracle for such a miracle to happen. I'm so tired and what's worst that I found out my other sole remaining member is giving up and "preparing" to come back next year. While I may share the almost same sentiments, but the ending for this story doesn't seem to give much hope.

When you got it, you got it - but when you don't, you just don't. Fork out 1k+ SGD to come back to RP for another semester to redo G301?

There are things that are worst than death after all.

On the far side, I learned to make GIFs out of animes like these in my de-stressing moments:



I look like that nowadays.

No comments: