04 October 2008

Vroom

Today I found myself at a place I would least expect to go - the Motorshow Exhibition at Suntec City. Matthew, a good friend of mine invited me along as he wanted to take pictures of cars, babes...and well babes on cars. So basically I went along, wanting to give myself in experience of travelling outside more often.

One reason I never liked such exhibitions is because of the excess of handouts you'll be getting and especially walking on an empty path, you're an open target to all. Had to avoid all the "ulu" areas but still found myself ambushed by persistent people. Matthew really was into this photography hobby, there were a lot enthusiasts like him - and not surprisingly, most of them are shooting the female models posing on/near/at/above (insert possible preposition here) cars.

Walked like what seems forever, blinding flashes, more cars and handouts...ugh. Then my back started to ache, bumped into people and wait a minute - Trucks! After ogling at those gigantic destruction of death on the road and a bit more picture taking...finally it's off to the late lunch. I really found out a lot of things about myself from Matthew. Apparently, most don't know what happened to me these days. I'm virtually "unknown" to most now, except that I'm always online on MSN and afk.

Really had a fun day today, but I still don't get the love for race cars etc.

No comments: