23 December 2009

Christmas Trees and among

Ever wondered what it's like one day when Christmas trees become nothing but a plain old myth one day? Year after year, Christmas is attaining a killjoy holiday status. Gifts are getting more expensive, disasters are happening especially more often on a holiday that's supposedly blessed, and then there's the bitching on Global Warming.

But I digress, I have something to be happy about for the end of this year.

1) I redecorated my room excessively, ditched single beds for double-decker beds. Have a new CPU to be proud of, I swear it's like having your own kid. Overall, my irritable small room looks like it has grown in empty spaces by a couple of sizes.

2) I'm getting the hang of my vocation, I can blissfully function at 100% without my upperstudy's presence. Of course, there's still the sleeping issue which I'm working on. Everyone's there a melting pot of personalities, already known who to avoid and what their habits are stuff like that. It's like a classroom but everyone else is an adult and there are responsibilities given out instead of homework.

3) I'm actually having some aspirations now, it's extremely unexpected of someone of my caliber.

Above all, I am extremely annoyed with the current keyboard I have. The freaking "Ctrl" button is so small, it's one finger sized. MCAHNY - hey that was an interesting word.

No comments: