12 December 2009

Mortifying

It has been one heck of a ride, and right now I feel I'm moving towards the sky again.

It's illogical all the time to believe that our story and our path has been set and written since birth. Everything is beyond our control, and then there's luck. It's so hard to believe that a decision made would set the cogs of time setting into an inexplicable cycle of no return. Yet for some, we may gain as much as we lose along the way.

Settling into the shoes of my upperstudy so far isn't a walk in the park, he really wasn't joking when he recalled the detestable feelings that settled with him when he started the job. Suddenly, it's almost effortless that it's so scary. Of course, that's not without picking up himself after falling each time. It was an arduous journey but hey, he made it. While he's at the finish line, he looks back, and then it was soon my turn to craft out my own journey.

My roller coaster has crash landed each time, but I also thank luck and second chances each time that I still managed to pull through. I don't normally believe in topics like Horoscopes too, but I'm guessing enduring is a superior trait that all Taurus has, so pretty much, I'll endure it all the way.

No matter what happens.

No matter how bleak the future it may be.

I'll still carry on and keep tryin', until my body is exhausted of it's life. However, in the meanwhile, willpower energizes me. It's so mortifying , it's hard to believe something almost in-existent empowers the human mind beyond it's limits.

I'll live.

No comments: