14 August 2010

Hatred

To learn to love, you must first learn to hate. Or is it the other way around? But why would people want to learn to hate anyway? For some, people hate because of the irreparable damage that has been brought towards them by others, and yet for some - I don't know, probably a cowardly attempt to use, whine and ditch. Have you been hated by others? And what's worst is that they don't reveal the reason for it, and this horrible chain of hatred just continues.

Sure, 6 billion people in the world, it's just one more. But it's only worst that if this one influences the rest to join the hate fest which jeopardizes your chances of a decent first impression. It laments that it has enemies as much as many friends - but why? Something wrong with you? You have to hate anything that doesn't work out? If your friendship can degrade, instead of holding on hope to it you simply toss it all away because it's troublesome. I find this kind of mentality sub-par and annoying, clashes and conflict are bound to happen at some point in your life, are friends your toys? So you get bored, use them (if they provided any use to your advantage) and once it gets sticky, you move on?

Bullshit.

I can't stand it even more that these people act like god damn angelic hypocrites and advocate against the same kind of behaviour they really act like. And sadly, their friends who have yet to fall into such a despicable trap take to their side without another second's thought.

Hatred is a powerful emotion, either you control it or it controls you. I have been brought to it's command ever since it happened, I try to move on but great dissatisfaction remains. There is to a point, an even darker sense of reality collapses, which is evolving into murder intentions. I don't want to go there, but as long it remains alive each day and blissfully enjoying undeserving happiness, I still bear a great grudge against it.

I hate this person, but why? This person hates me too, and why? Going back straight to the source, nothingness swells around me, the only things that can probably calm my mind is to forgive, or make sure it's dead.

People exists to kill others only because of a reason, hatred, grudges, envy, jealousy, vengeance. The list is exhaustive - I only know right now, I have to make a choice.

No comments: