12 November 2009

The Way Out

It's really a sad day on Earth if my senior has to lecture me, I don't blame him. Even I can't stand myself, the irate me I have to put up with - sleeping, sloppy work attitude, unable to prioritize, blur...

My job scope is busy, and requires daily attention but yet here I am slacking away in the midst of panic. I have just remembered once again my limit is up till 15th December, if I still don't improve then I'll have to be let go like some pathetic employee.

Between my Ma'am's stern and straightforward reasoning and my senior's desperate and disappointed words, I have no idea whether guilt or acknowledgement is worst. Anything that happens from here down the road is all up to me. I can stick to my way and eventually get off-track, or I follow a stable and safe way till the end of my two years.

It's just like secondary school all over again.

No comments: