10 November 2009

Time of My Life

I am pratically the essence of procrastination, throw in sloth and bad luck, and you basically have a blog lying in the dust. I often complained about lack of juicy stuff to blog about, but even as much as I deny, my life is actually getting a little bit more interesting than it used to be.


Aion's has obtained a place in my heart despite the fact it's just another grind game...but with irresistible game mechanics and elements, plus the intense graphics (which my laptop is unable to process fully enough to appreciate) and soundtrack. I'm so hooked to it, it creates problems in my lives which soon leads to another matter.

My sleeping problem at work.

My Ma'am dropped the bombshell about my work attitude and sleeping issue few weeks back. It's either I brush up or I get out, so far I still managed to accidentally succumbed to the sleep demons but otherwise I'm making up for greater work effort. However, my lousy memory and priorities still grinds her beans sometimes. I am truly the biggest stumbling block should I ever be someone's reliance. I really have to work on it fast because I'm going to hold the fort alone once my senior ORDs in January next year.

NS really changes your lives, although I discover another fact that people can't pronounce my name - my surname specifically correctly to be exact. I'm being called "Tan" instead of "Tay" by people who tried to call me the first time.

1) I have a name tag that clearly says - Tay
2) Neither do I see people of Tay(s) and Tan(s) being mistaken for vice versa

I'm definitely bewildered why I'm the special case out of the lot being christened as "Tan". Not that I want to offend any "Tan"(s) out there, but sheesh, at least get someone's name right. It's not that such a big difference...I think.

My Internet died for the whole of last week, I then was hit with a realization that if a disaster was to occur, I would probably be too busy grieving for life without the Internet rather than concentrate on the bare necessities. Turns out my dad actually forgot to pay the bill, though I must say the ISP was gracious enough to actually provide two months worth of free cable TV and broadband before they cut the line. So there you go, the reason as to why I disappeared from the net.

I took Internet therapy the moment it came back, stressing my body beyond it's limits for two days. Hey, I am an addict.

And suddenly, those are the things I can probably recall for now.

No comments: