28 November 2009

Squashed

Some people have it all easy when it comes to friendships, but I tend to take either seriously though nobody's perfect so we may often commit somewhat sensitive and thoughtless acts out of impulse.

At the end of the day, it gets worst when all of these are combined by immersing yourself within the backlash and conflicts of two people. Left and right are both your hands, you trust both but it's just that each of them have a story against one another.

It's very easy to choose either and give up the other or give up both altogether. However, it takes guts, will and a miracle to still hang on to both together. But I digress, I still want to give a benefit of doubt to no matter who's right or wrong.

At least now I got a new CPU to keep my mind off things, it's all finally coming together. And meanwhile, my work issues are going to a disaster area...

No comments: