22 June 2010

The Fear

Unable to set aside my inhibitions, I went in straight for the kil..er confrontation. I had to strategize my move with psychology. That way, I'll be careful not to lead this whole play into the worst ending possible. After making the check mate, I just went into the sharing of views; it was like expected.

I really understood his fears but I assured him there was totally nothing to be frightened of as essentially before or after, I'm still the same person with an element that's slightly different. It was awkward but I'm glad it went well in the end. I'm surprised at his concern as a friend even after all that, guess I was really over-reacting.

Like I said, I can never trust these damn instincts of mine. Now to deal with the second fear on another issue.

No comments: