26 June 2010

Psycho Stuck

Major stumped.

The brain couldn't have thought of a better moment to freeze up whenever I need to pen down thoughts for the day, the week, the month - well, you get the point. It's 3.51am and I'm finally jotting down something worthwhile.

I often worry about what to write about, I don't want to treat this as a venting site although as a blog, your blog, your rules. But I want to look back some day and not remind myself how sad and a downhill life. Unworthy issues aside, I have often labelled my future with a big fat question mark of uncertainty. The bridge truly comes only when you cross it, lately, two most unlikely futures have crossed my mind - Psychology and Cooking.

Maybe it's my anti-social nature, but I do recognize that I have a knack of just observing everything around me. Stuff like watching and eventually stalking an ant in motion is just enough to keep me occupied. The intricate cogwheels of decision making spinning day and night, something as simple as a non-living object; I can explore it for hours. Well, at least before I move on to the next that is.

I have stalker tendencies, but I try to brush it off more as an observer in action. What people wear, do, the manner of their speech; almost anything, is enough to give tell-tale signs of their personalities and backgrounds. It's like a new puzzle per person, the possibilities are almost endless. Of course, things aren't always what they seem, which makes this even more challenging. Mannerisms of each human being may be exclusive to a few or be as abundant as the same leaves in a tree.

And then again, here I am, stuck. Psh, I may need a better brain, or I need to boot the memory function in autopilot.

No comments: