28 June 2010

Tune Travel

With my music, I travel the world everyday.

Well where I go depends on my tracks and my vivid imagination (which I'm greatly thankful for). Yesterday I was in Korea, today I was in Japan, few hours ago, I was in Japan somewhere; you get it. Well it seems like most of my tunes are majority Japan tuned so I can't really blame them.

My tracks are Japan synthesized really know how to sync with the environment and atmosphere, it's mystical I tell you. YUI's Laugh Away is an endless celebration of Spring, even without seeing the PV, you can simply imagine the bloom and burst of flowers, particularly Sakura petals fluttering endlessly in the air.

Somehow, my iPod's very organized for the time of the day as well. I start off the morning with somewhat a border between gloom, self encouragement of deep thought of my Chinese tracks. I can choose to stir it up with upbeat Korean tracks. The midday starts to get energized with the English and Japan/Korean tracks. Time to go home, the evening is enjoyed by slower tracks which can be a mix of Chinese and Japanese. Some of them even seem to glorify the sunset (if there's one that day that is).

Travelling everywhere in a day can really sap your energy, it's time to hit the sack. I really wonder where do I plan to traverse to next tomorrow.

No comments: