27 October 2009

Sensitivity

This word seems to revolve around my whole, and not in a general universal time; but more of a personal level. It seems wherever I go, this is the one restriction that encloses me within a confined space. It's so hard to break free without breaking anything else, you want to but then you don't want to.

I often wonder what role does this play in our world, some say sensitivity is a way of protecting yourself. Being sensitive, you're more likely to be on guard when the need arises, be prepared to take lesser pain even if exposed to it. But how this apply to real life and not the natural world? Humans are sensitive to "this and that", would it be hypothetically possible for us to make it through this world without being sensitive.

Indirectly, this post is a rant. Yes, I go in big deep circles to write it all off and to try to understand from a different perspective. Some would say, "why bother?" but I guess like anything out there - I'm just sensitive to something.

No comments: