09 September 2008

Biology not boring

This is screwed up, there's obviously a lot of things being squashed at the bottom but ignore it for now because I'm still my best to fix it (technically speaking, trying my best to look for help). At least it has a tagboard now so yeah, better than nothing.

Nowadays I often come back home ending up shagged, I hardly can even go do a decent web surfing without drooping in front of the keyboard. Now with the FYP load coming in, it's becoming more intense now, so I'll definitely treasure my day-offs. Probably sleeping the day away and...just sleep more.

I just love my new elective module, Anatomy and Physiology but unfortunately, the facilitator isn't that as thrilling. While it's too early to pass any judgement, but the first impression is that he gives a very "sian" feeling and it's damn addictive. And because my class is mostly made up of people who aren't from SAS (which means for most of them, this is an elective too), it made him come up with a statement:

"Oh since most of this class are taking this as a elective means I can slack too,"

While this is taken in good fun, I seriously hope he doesn't mean it. I won't judge the book by it's cover, but I hope the contents of the book won't further compliment the book's cover.

My classroom, oh man...I miss the old school classrooms we had in Year 1 and 2. Always opened by the time you arrive at school, relatively warm temperature (unlike those damn accursed laboratory classrooms where the aircon really goes wild) and the best of all...soft snuggly spinning chairs! Makes a good choice for snoozing in class during breaks, the current chairs I'm experiencing in my other three modules are literally back-breaking. But the classroom which is situated at the E4 block is not only far from the entrance and the canteen, it's eerily quiet. We get plenty of sunlight here though so it's not that spooky, I supposed it's conducive to study too.

At SIT, a breakout can ensue chaos within it's corridors of the classroom.

Doing 10+ slides filled with words, diagrams and more words is just epic. You also have to elaborate to prove that you understood whatever you just rambled about. And oh, we had lab session today, but it's not really lab because all we did was to sit around and discuss about what we found out, and looked at some what is supposed to be cells from a rat's intestines. The lab was very very cool to hangout in, nice window view as well but too bad we're just gonna drop by in it for two more weeks. This module is very theory based after all.

Today's lesson is so interesting, we had to compare the human body to a house. /sacarsm

I also learned something random today - if you want to tell someone they're fat nicely, just say this:

"You have a lot of adipose tissues"

Just pray that they don't do biological sciences.

No comments: