17 September 2008

Explosion

Standing in the spot where ten nuclear explosions are set to collide won't even come close to explaining how I feel right now. I only been hit with three bombshells today and I'm already on the verge of shock and collapse.

Bombshell # 1 - Today was the start of the rework, and I got the it through mail today. But can you imagine how much I was hyperventilating when I read the meeting date.

"17 Sep, Wednesday 12pm - 1pm"

And what time did I read this mail?

"17 Sep, Wednesday 4pm"

Before I started screaming in my head, I realized there was an after-mail that the meeting was postponed to this Friday. Oh for the love of...

Bombshell # 2 - I met an old secondary school friend, well in fact we have been meeting all our lives almost every morning on the covered walkway which links the bus interchange to the MRT. But we would always meet while heading for different direction separated by a crowd of people. Today was no exception but it was in the afternoon, and I think he actually realized it was me (being botak and all), because all the while in the morning we met, I was told he's quite sleepy so he's not that conscious of his surroundings. Being the typical shy bastard I was, I just looked straight after my eyes saw him.

This is why I hate my personality, anyone I know whom I never come across for quite sometime and especially if there was a great deal of time we did not even have conversation, it would be even awkward for me. I wonder how people react to long time friends/classmates they have never seen or interacted with...

Bombshell #3 - It finally came, the NS medical checkup, actually this isn't a worry to me but I thought I should include it anyway. After all, it's just two years of non stop physical grinding - beats any day of doing coding ugh...

I need to de-stress, back to games.

No comments: