21 September 2008

Life's Good

One week ago, I was only pouring out my agonies of my life and complaining of impending dooms around the corner. And yet as quick as they came, they left without a trace too. My first worry was about my first science UT and I was freaked totally - not because I did not study but rather on what to anticipate during the UT. I know for science, open-ended questions was the norm due to the preview of the quiz questions. Luckily, I seek a consultation of a good SAS friend and now at least, I'm at peace and know what to do.

Thank you Mei Yin!

Next up was my FYP rework crisis, as if the rework was not scary enough I had to worry what kind of supervisor I might get next. And I was in for a big surprise - the supervisor is so cool! He's ridiculously straightforward and friendly, able to settle what he and the group members want and the project details, all that with a good sense of security and easiness. While it's usually difficult for people of different age groups to click, I'll say this is the total opposite. A few members who were supposed to turn up well...did not turned up so Joshua (The supervisor's name) wanted to propose the suggestion to the head if it was possible for our scope to be reduced!

See that's so cool! Any boring supervisor probably think it was not their problem already.

The only ironic ending to this weekend is that, my brother caught Hand Foot Mouth Disease. Blame him for bringing back an item which was his friend's friend, who just so had contracted the same illness. And now my younger sister can't stop walking around the whole house with a bottle of Dettol.

My house has the scent of Dettol now as well, this is just odd. Everything's a blessing in disguise, even the disease.

No comments: