23 September 2009

All Over Again

I have to restart being in a whole new environment again, turns out yesterday wasn't a one shot process. There were interviews we had to go through to determine whether if we're suitable for the units and posts. Out of 7 people, in the end a guy and I were chosen to be booted out for Bukit Gombak camp - but not that I'm complaining because it's only a 5 to 10 minutes journey from my home!

The best part is, my dad works there so i can hitch a free ride. The person in charge sounds quite friendly over the phone so I guess I have nothing much to worry about. But adjusting to office life can be a tedious process, because there's no idea what's in store for you in the day's ahead. We were asked to help out around a little yesterday and it was basically shredding papers and more sitting around until 5.30pm when it was time to leave.

Luck is shining on me unknowingly, the other guy who was with me - turns out he was from the same company albeit different platoon and also, he was from the same secondary school as me.

The next two years of my life will be no less interesting after all.

P.S - Kanye West wins the bastard for life award, look at what "heinous" crimes he commited recently.

No comments: