11 September 2009

The Pen

I often have a writer's block when I really feel a need to pen down something, but I could spill a pageful of words when I'm not, or when I'm simply daydreaming. There really may be a need for the time where we start to mix blogging with science; such that one day we just spend the day thinking stuff and this machine will just extract that block of output from our brains.

It's essentially a human printer, without the paper that is.

I've been asked by a friend to be a editor for his blog, it's really an odd job but it perks my interest because I'm able to experiment with all the vocabulary, grammar and what-it-is accordingly. Frankly, nothing riles me up more than writing, maybe there's an opening for me in the future?

I don't know, considering I'm not the type who can easily be held down by something. My wanderlust personality really gets on me sometimes. Meanwhile, I'm still rotting at home while waiting for my new vocation results to arrive. Suddenly returning to Tekong doesn't sound half as bad...

No comments: