21 September 2009

Already There

Tomorrow is coming already, guess you can't avoid forever from what's coming. I'm reporting to my new unit tomorrow and apparently, it's a desk job. I have mixed feelings about this though judging from the reactions and replies I'm getting; it's probably one helluva awesome job many would traded body parts for. The few things I managed to find out I like about my new unit:

1) It's a 8-5
2) Air-Con all the way, actually no - I dread air conditioning, I can't tolerate cold temeperatures
3) It's in the west area, no doubt still quite a distance

Managed to finish my friend's blogpost for his contest entry, though I'm definitely won't be doing this for a long while again. It's exhausting and I always would have to travel to his home area for discussion which is a ridiculous hour plus worth of journey from my place. At least I finally learned how to bargain with people, and made him pay for my game when we hit town later at night.

Left 4 Dead never fails to complete my day, it was sad a certain friend couldn't been with us though. :(

No comments: