23 September 2009

Rookie

This was why the stress endurance question was asked repeatedly and emphasized heavily yesterday, it turns out I'm already feeling the heat of the job on my first day. There are indeed much arduous days ahead, and I really have to tread my path carefully to avoid unnecessary troubles and problems. But overall, my boss and colleagues are really nice people - in fact, I feel less relaxed when people whom I know for the first time are really relaxed.

My dad enjoys showing me off though, he's really proud introducing me as his son to his friends. We happened to work in the same building now and interestingly, people are also intrigued that my father is working in the same place as well.

Being in the office the entire day is surprisingly tired, sitting down in the cold air-con room is unexpectedly torturous as opposed to the BMT days. At least now I see the source of my dad's sleeping obsession.

No comments: