13 September 2009

Sometimes...

As I grow up, I find myself immersed and exposed to all kinds of personalities and people out there. It's an odd world out there, those experiences can be fun, puzzling, a challenge or sometimes complicating.

It only takes a mere breeze to trigger a conflict, that's what I don't understand - or do I have to understand why such a breeze has the power to enable such a thing to happen. Personally, similar to working a result, it's not the beginning nor the end that matters - but handling the process in between.

I'm beginning to realize some insensitiveness that I sometimes exhibit. Can I help it? Or can I hide it? Right or wrong, when do we know when to or not to? Dealing with the aftermath isn't exactly a walk in the park, showing too much nonchalance may drive at meanings you don't exactly want either. It's such that relationships are often fragile, because of all the neverending and surprising imposed thought processes of each individual fighting for a standstill.

I never wish for bad things to happen, I just want to get to the other side of the bridge. Nothing else matters as long as it doesn't collapse, whatever happens, it still stays strong and we still move on. Such is the way human nature is to be, and of course, repenting for the fault helps to a certain degree sometimes.

I'm a blunt person, probably took that from my father's side. But I try to make things right, I just wonder sometimes if it's helping or not.

No comments: